Poll: Translation Firm Questions Revised
Thread poster: svenand496
svenand496
svenand496
Estonia
Jul 17, 2013

Hi!

My name is Sven Anderson and I study Philosophy at the University of Tartu in Estonia. I and my team hope collect some data why, and how translators use translation CAT software.

We are taking part in event called the European Innovation Academy, which is a worldwide Start-Up program between university students, and our teams idea is focused on CAT programs. For us to create something useful for everyone we would be appreciated if you could answer a quick survey for
... See more
Hi!

My name is Sven Anderson and I study Philosophy at the University of Tartu in Estonia. I and my team hope collect some data why, and how translators use translation CAT software.

We are taking part in event called the European Innovation Academy, which is a worldwide Start-Up program between university students, and our teams idea is focused on CAT programs. For us to create something useful for everyone we would be appreciated if you could answer a quick survey for us.

My poll address is:

English:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fHcYOPgQTc6Hy0aL1O-fM85peAL3cAewTM5yX-qsRq4/viewform

Estonian:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xW03JMTcGJ7F8knf0cJCzDTZ5CHcCg8AgybgQ6wK-DA/viewform

All results of course I share with ProZ.com. I hope then you all can see this Quantitative and Qualitative Research results yourself. (We really hope to at least 50 translators try to answer to survey.)

Thank You very Much!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Translation Firm Questions Revised

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »