Marisel Villarreal Rios
Marisel Villarreal Rios
United States
Local time: 06:41
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 10, 2014

Hello, everyone!

I am reaching out to all of you to ask if any of you would know where I could find any type of glossary or book about insurance in Spanish. I know the terminology is relatively new, but would like to have a wide range of resources to pull from when I translate.

I have gone everywhere online and found that MAPFRE has great tools available to use for both English and Spanish. I have also gone to every translator discussion board about insurance and hav
... See more
Hello, everyone!

I am reaching out to all of you to ask if any of you would know where I could find any type of glossary or book about insurance in Spanish. I know the terminology is relatively new, but would like to have a wide range of resources to pull from when I translate.

I have gone everywhere online and found that MAPFRE has great tools available to use for both English and Spanish. I have also gone to every translator discussion board about insurance and have noticed quite a bit of generalization that sometimes can lead to great misunderstanding.

Any suggestions?

Thank you all so much!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

EN>SP insurance translation resources/tools

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »