John Romanski
John Romanski
United States
Local time: 13:47
Member (2003)
Italian to English
+ ...
May 10, 2006

If you have CERFA forms 2005 (French tax return forms) in English (perhaps you translated them yourself), please email your information to [email protected]

Sara Freitas
Sara Freitas
France
Local time: 22:47
French to English
Info on CERFA May 10, 2006

CERFA is an acronym for the body that manages all government forms (centre d’enregistrement et de révision des formulaires administratifs).

The main tax return form is CERFA 2042. Is that the one you need?

Sara

sarahl (X)
sarahl (X)
English to French
+ ...
in English? May 10, 2006

Those are French tax forms, I don't think they're available in any language but French.

John Romanski
John Romanski
United States
Member (2003)
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I need CERFA forms 10937, 10938, 10167. 1094710169, 10172 May 10, 2006

Sara Freitas-Maltaverne wrote:

CERFA is an acronym for the body that manages all government forms (centre d’enregistrement et de révision des formulaires administratifs).

The main tax return form is CERFA 2042. Is that the one you need?

Sara

Hi Sara, thank you for the infor, but I need CERFA forms 10937, 10938, 10167. 1094710169, 10172

Sara Freitas
Sara Freitas
France
Local time: 22:47
French to English
Thanks for specifying which forms... May 10, 2006

That will probably help. Another thing that might make people more willing to contact you with any translations they might have is if you give some indication as to the use you plan to make of the forms (i.e. for personal use; for a client...willing to pay, etc.).

There is no official source for these in English AFAIK, but if you provide just a little more information, I am sure that someone will be willing to help.

Having worked in relocation before (though not in Fran
... See more
That will probably help. Another thing that might make people more willing to contact you with any translations they might have is if you give some indication as to the use you plan to make of the forms (i.e. for personal use; for a client...willing to pay, etc.).

There is no official source for these in English AFAIK, but if you provide just a little more information, I am sure that someone will be willing to help.

Having worked in relocation before (though not in France) I wonder if relocation companies in France might be a good source for this kind of information? Or accounting firms in France that deal with expats? You might want to check with the US Consulate in Paris for names and addresses.

This stuff *must* exist somewhere out there...the trick will be to find it...

I know that when I worked with expats in Turkey we had English explanations in summary form or full translations of many government forms, so it shouldn't be any different in France!

Good luck!

Sara
Collapse

Dave Gannon
Dave Gannon
Local time: 16:47
English to Russian
+ ...
French income tax forms in English Mar 9, 2007

Did you ever find a source for French income tax forms in English?

I need a copy of the 2042 and 1534, for personal use (lived and worked in France in 2004-2005, and now the U.S. Internal Revenue Service wants English-language copies of my French tax returns).

I would be willing to pay for it, if someone has done the translation.

Thank you very much,

David Gannon
[email protected]

Gina W
Gina W
United States
Local time: 16:47
Member (2003)
French to English
CERFA form 2725 Dec 26, 2007

I am looking for a blank CERFA form 2725, in English. If you have this then please email me to let me know how much it is. Merci!

Charlie Bavington
Charlie Bavington  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:47
French to English
Two cerfa forms Sep 13, 2010

Coo, this is the first Google hit for [cerfa forms in English].
Is that good (I'm in the best place) or bad (if this thread is the top hit, resources are maybe scarce)?

Anyway, hoping to tap into some Monday enthusiam for forums, I'm asking here before I hunt elsewhere. I need a couple of forms, I cannot believe that I am the first person ever asked to produce these in English. I'm happy enough to pay, naturally. The forms are:

1. "Impot sur les sociétés" - whi
... See more
Coo, this is the first Google hit for [cerfa forms in English].
Is that good (I'm in the best place) or bad (if this thread is the top hit, resources are maybe scarce)?

Anyway, hoping to tap into some Monday enthusiam for forums, I'm asking here before I hunt elsewhere. I need a couple of forms, I cannot believe that I am the first person ever asked to produce these in English. I'm happy enough to pay, naturally. The forms are:

1. "Impot sur les sociétés" - which is number 2065 in bold on the right, or no. 11465 in smaller font on the left. Mine appears to be the year 2000 version, so an "old" version to work from would be fine

2. "Bilan Simplifié" - number 2033-A or 10956 (2008 version, as it happens)

Any assistance gratefully received, etc. thanks.
Collapse

oliviervg
oliviervg
France
if you have a copy of the CERFA 2033 translation May 29, 2013

Hi,
Saw that you are the last thread.... an english copy of the "Bilan Simplifie" (CERFA 2033) would be extremely useful. thanks. [email protected]

Olivier

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CERFA forms in English

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »