Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
We currently have an E-commerce EN>JP localization project on-going with full MTPE, and we need native Japanese translators for a regular collaboration. We hope to find translators who has localization experience and good at E-commerce translation.
1. Speak target language as mother language
2. At least 3 years localization experience
3. Could complete tasks every day with good quality
Some project briefs:
• Content: Help, Email, Newsletter, UI string and Instruction templates etc.
• Volume: TBC, but at least 2,000 source words per day
• Frequency: Weekly
• MT Discount: will be applied
• Target: Japanese
• Scope: Translation and/or review
• Tool: Memsource cloude and/or Smartling (online tool)
• Project End Date: long term without end date
If you are interested in this project, please send your updated resume to [HIDDEN] and check the following:
• Estimated daily capacity for this account
• Willing to take a short free MTPE test for this account
• Details if any similar experience with this or other accounts
We really wish to work with you on this project! Thank you and take good care!
Poster country: סין
יעד ספק השירות (כפי שנקבע ע"י מפרסם הצעת העבודה):
חברות: מי שאינם חברים יכולים להציע הצעת מחיר לאחר 12 שעות שדה הנושא: עסקים/מסחר (כללי) מועד אחרון להגשת הצעת מחיר: Mar 1, 2021 23:00 GMT מועד אחרון לשליחה: Mar 2, 2021 23:00 GMT
אודות ספק העבודה:
This job was posted by a ProZ.com Business Enterprise member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
By providing access to all those involved in applying terminology (such as engineers, marketers, translators, and terminologists), our terminology management solution ensures consistent and high-quality content from source through to translation.