Free Webinar on Upcoming 7 series Course : Preparing for the Future
This Free webinar is an official trailer of a seven series webinar course, spread of over almost two months and providing tips and actionable intelligence and do-able action plan on themes that affect freelancer's professional and personal lives.
Jan 20, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series : Freelancer's Fear : Symptoms, Root-Cause Analysis, Self-treatment
Jan 27, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Temptation : Unhealthy growth, Debt, Big idea, Leverage etc : Self - immunization
Feb 3, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Stress : Neuro-economic analysis and tips for self-discipline
Feb 10, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Geopolitics : Future economies and their needs : How to use this for one' s advantage ?
Feb 17, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Leadership : From a worker to a Life-Designer or Li-Der - How to
Feb 24, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Assets : Perishable Cash / asset to appreciating revenue streams - How to
Mar 2, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series : Self-image and reputation : internals and externals of one's self-image as a professional
Freelancers : Aspirant, Established and Leaders
1. To be aware of significant (as opposed to urgent or merely important workflow/project) themes that shape and will be shaping our professional and social lives
2. To have a glimpse as how varieties of solutions, do-able strategies exist and how fellow freelancers are putting them into practice after personal and cultural customization
3. How these solutions / disciplines can make you face the future not with anxiety but with an excited expectation and honest preparedness
4. To analyse these issues in a deeper and broader way and to join the 7 episode journey with us spread over two months.
My business autobiography - Wordsmith Book of Business and a slimmer e-book From Wage Earner to Life-Designer [Li-Der] will be free gift for the attendees.
Click to expand
The one hour webinar will provide a foretaste of what will be discussed in the 7 series webinars
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For PC-based Users:
• Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000 (Linux is not supported)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL, or better recommended
• Recommended: Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista)
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
This discussion can also be accessed via the ProZ.com forum pages.