Quality Assurance (translation and translators)
Translation quality standards and assurance are key to deliver the quality your client is expecting, but also an ethical form of business quality assurance that sets and maintains transparency, knowledge and innovation practices between the translator, the agency and the people working with the agency.
More than just an 'editing' step within the translation processes, quality represents the union of efforts, business knowledge and knowledge bringing the agency, the freelancers and the client together and having consequences on the way the end customer/user perceives texts, brands and contents.
In this webinar we will see what is quality assurance and how to use the tools that agency can acquire to implement it.
From training, feedback, translation services, resources management, tools and standards, external bodies and organisations, to what to when your agency is facing quality issues, how to fix issues with the translators and the client, we will explore the world of quality assurance in the translation world.
• CEOs and translation agency directors/owners
• HR and translation recruitment teams
• experienced freelancers
In this webinar you will learn:
• what is translation quality and who is involved in the process
• what are the tools and actions that an agency can implement to maintain and improve quality
• how to spot issues and risks and create an effective action plan (examples and possible scenarios)
• quality and the client: ethics and business debates
• previous translation experience
• translation agency experience would be recommended
Click to expand
• translation quality management: overview
• translation quality management: who does what and how
• ethic and business in quality management
• translation quality management tools
• tips and tricks to anticipate issues or solve existing issues
• examples, resources, etc.
Virtual platform system requirements (click to expand)
Click to expand
ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Registration and payment information (click to expand)
Click to expand
Price: 25.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat
Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording and handouts provided by the trainer.
How do I purchase the video?
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the video?
Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here.
Where can I find a certificate of attendance?
A certificate of attendance can be issued upon training completion and as per your request. A certificate of attendance can be downloaded at http://www.proz.com/profile/?show_mode=standard#trainings
Sara Colombo View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course