Freelancer Futuristics Series - Stress : Neuro-economic analysis and tips for self-discipline
In this webinar, you will find an objective and root-cause analysis of stress and its benefits and harm, ranging from productivity loss to complete burn-out. From the root cause analysis, a listing of pressure points will be listed followed by management of the underlying causes, not the symptoms alone. You will be empowered to manage stress in a healthier way.
Feb 10, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Geopolitics : Future economies and their needs : How to use this for one' s advantage ?
Feb 17, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Leadership : From a worker to a Life-Designer or Li-Der - How to
Feb 24, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Assets : Perishable Cash / asset to appreciating revenue streams - How to
Mar 2, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series : Self-image and reputation : internals and externals of one's self-image as a professional
Freelancers - Too busy with work
Freelancers - Working harder but not getting proportionate return (income and quality leisure)
Freelancers - Social complaints leading to very limited social life
Freelancers - Suffering heath related issues that can be directly related to work-place stress
Freelancers - No time to do marketing because of work-load
Freelancers - No time left to plan for mid and/or long term future
Identifying sources of internal stress : potential, manifest and past
Identifying sources of external stress : technology management, information (and aspiration) overload, type of work / client, timezone
At the end of the course, you will see and feel 'stress' in a new way and in a little detached manner and that itself will allow you to de-stress considerably. Followed by certain age-old but profound practices that will instill a discipline that will remain a lifetime antidote of stress.
Click to expand
1. Unique reasons for a freelancer being stressful
2. Neural games our mind plays with us
3. Neural film-shows of past and future our mind projects to distract us
4. Economic : The discipline of Saying NO
5. Economic : The discrimination between profit and wealth
6. Economic : The discrimination between perishable, single-shot service to perpetual revenue stream
7. Understanding Opportunity cost and not foregoing larger opportunity for immediate or short term gains
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For PC-based Users:
• Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000 (Linux is not supported)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL, or better recommended
• Recommended: Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista)
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training