Montreal freelancers: Does anyone share an office?
Autor vlákna: Carley Hydusik
Carley Hydusik
Carley Hydusik  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:20
ruština -> angličtina
+ ...
Oct 11, 2007

I recently moved to Montreal and am working from home. I am rapidly seeing that I miss being with people... I have heard that sometimes translators (or even other freelancers) rent a space together so that they have an "office" to go to. Does anyone know of such a thing here in Montreal? I would be grateful for responses.

islander1974
islander1974
Kanada
francouzština -> angličtina
+ ...
Good luck! Oct 12, 2007

Good luck Carley! I know this can work out for you. Just remember that even though you can get lonely, you can always still pop out for lunch and keep up with proz friends for the day. Also remember that sharing an office can have its downside, too!! Sometimes I wish I was at home alone all day every day. Hope you find your heart's desire, though...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Montreal freelancers: Does anyone share an office?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »