Giovanna Alessandra Meloni  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:54
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Jun 30, 2014

Good morning.

I bought Déjà Vu X2 on February 2013, but when I try to open it, a window says I've a demo version and without the activation code I can't use it anymore.

On June 23, I sent this message to [email protected] and I've not received a reply yet.

I changed my laotop recently, so, according your instruction, I desactivate Déjà Vu from the old laptop and I re-install in the new one.
I used it without problem until today.
If i try to open it, it appears a window where I read I’m using the demo version and I have to put the activation code in. I did it but once it was opened it is impossible to create a new project and ask me for login, but the details I have are not correct.
Can you help me?

Best regards,

Can you help me, please?

Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help!

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »