Thread poster: Jon Peck
Matt Petrowski
Matt Petrowski
United States
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
KudoZ RSS feeds released Jun 15, 2009

In response to the requests in this and other topics, a KudoZ RSS feed has been developed and released. You can read about it here. Thank you all for your feedback.

Matt Petrowski
ProZ.com staff

Berni Armstrong
Berni Armstrong  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:09
English
+ ...
Is it still possible to subscribe... Sep 25, 2010

...to threads in the old fashioned way? I prefer to get new posts e-mailed to me (they go into my ProZ Mailbox). Is this still possible? When I attempted to subscribe to a thread on the Bilingual Families Forum, I was only offered a sign up for a feed option. I'd prefer to have the option of opting in or out of Feeds and still following threads.

Is that possible? I wanted to sign up for this one in the traditional way (tick box to follwo the thread) - but that option appears to a
... See more
...to threads in the old fashioned way? I prefer to get new posts e-mailed to me (they go into my ProZ Mailbox). Is this still possible? When I attempted to subscribe to a thread on the Bilingual Families Forum, I was only offered a sign up for a feed option. I'd prefer to have the option of opting in or out of Feeds and still following threads.

Is that possible? I wanted to sign up for this one in the traditional way (tick box to follwo the thread) - but that option appears to ahve disappeared.
Collapse

Mihai Badea (X)
Mihai Badea (X)  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
English to Romanian
+ ...
Still possible Sep 25, 2010

Hi Berni,

It is still possible to receive forum postings by email. That's how I learnt about your posting. I received it by email.

Here is a screenshot that might help:

Uploaded with

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[Edited at 2010-09-25 10:22 GMT]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Forum RSS feeds for all public forums

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »