Looking for bilingual (English-Spanish) FDA labeling glossary (i.e. beverages, juices, ingredients)
Thread poster: SusyZ
SusyZ
SusyZ  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:47
May 11, 2002

Have spent enough time on the net searching without luck. The FDA has a Spanish version but not available on line. Need this information by Monday morning Thank you in advance for any good link/suggestion.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
SITE FOUNDER
Glossaries on GlossPost: http://www.geocities.com/glosspost/ May 11, 2002

SusyZ,

Try looking via GlossPost....

Patricia Posadas
Patricia Posadas  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:47
English to Spanish
+ ...
Not a glossary but ... May 11, 2002

you might find relevant information concerning the subject at : CODEX ALIMENTARIUS

Etiquetado de los alimentos

Textos completos

http://www.fao.org/docrep/W8612S/W8612S00.htm

SusyZ
SusyZ  Identity Verified
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Henry! May 13, 2002

I checked the link you gave me and have added it to my favorites (plenty of useful information!) but will tell you how I solved my problem... I found a mexican store a couple of hours from where I live and purchased imported beverage from Mexico and South America which have most of the labels done in Spanish and English This was a different way of doing research and quite pleasant as I drink a glass of \"Horchata\" while translating.

SusyZ
SusyZ  Identity Verified
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! May 13, 2002

This site will be a good reference for additional projects

SusyZ
SusyZ  Identity Verified
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! May 13, 2002

This site will be a good reference for additional projects

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for bilingual (English-Spanish) FDA labeling glossary (i.e. beverages, juices, ingredients)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »