This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Ayumi Anraku ארצות הברית Local time: 08:06 מיפנית לפורטוגזית + ...
Where the link will be posted?
May 6, 2020
Hello, I read in the guide that the address to join the virtual powwow will be posted every Friday, but it didn't say where. May I ask where the link was posted? Thank you.
[Edited at 2020-05-06 21:29 GMT]
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Villő Ujvári הונגריה Local time: 14:06 מאנגלית להונגרית + ...
Link to join
May 7, 2020
Hello there! I believe we can just join the powwow here on this very page. At least last week we were able to just join in on the call from the page of the powwow a little after it started. Just in case, I'm leaving the link here: https://www.proz.com/powwow/7264 - Hopefully it works!
[Edited at 2020-05-07 11:13 GMT]
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Ayumi Anraku ארצות הברית Local time: 08:06 מיפנית לפורטוגזית + ...
Thank you.
May 7, 2020
Hello Villő, thank you for the link. It is working now.
[Edited at 2020-05-07 13:06 GMT]
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Suzie Withers הממלכה המאוחדת Local time: 13:06 מצרפתית לאנגלית + ...
Can't get in on mobile phone 🙄
May 7, 2020
My partner is using the laptop for his teaching, so I tried to get in from my phone, but it won't let me join from a mobile. Ah well, one day I'll make it for a whole session I hope. 🙄
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Thanks for organising this, Andrew. I had a great time discussing the knowledge necessary for a translator in my group today. I shall certainly be coming back again.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio
Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.
Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.