Carine Di Campo  Identity Verified
צרפת
Local time: 18:25
חבר (2023)
מאנגלית לצרפתית
+ ...
Jun 10

Hello,

I am an English and Spanish to French translator.

During my market research, I recently came across an advertisement about a company inviting translators to register on their platform. According to their website, the tasks involved encompasses literary and technical translation in numerous fields.

Although I am very interested in this opportunity, it made me wonder if such a client is reliable.

Has anybody worked for this type of client?
... See more
Hello,

I am an English and Spanish to French translator.

During my market research, I recently came across an advertisement about a company inviting translators to register on their platform. According to their website, the tasks involved encompasses literary and technical translation in numerous fields.

Although I am very interested in this opportunity, it made me wonder if such a client is reliable.

Has anybody worked for this type of client?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Carine Di Campo

[Modifié le 2024-06-11 20:11 GMT]
Collapse

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
פורטוגל
Local time: 17:25
חבר (2007)
מאנגלית לפורטוגזית
+ ...
@Carine Jun 11

I didn't even know they existed. The fact that they call themselves a platform but act as an agency would make me suspicious. Anyway, the prices they quote are similar to mine, so...

Carine Di Campo
Carine Di Campo  Identity Verified
צרפת
Local time: 18:25
חבר (2023)
מאנגלית לצרפתית
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jun 13

Hello Maria Teresa,

Thank you for giving me your point of view, that is really helpful.

I decided not to work for them.

Kind regards,

Carine

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Inquiry About Company Reliability

Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »