Diego Sibilia
Diego Sibilia  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:06
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 22, 2015

Hi there,

I am new using MemoQ. I have a starnge problem. I was translating a content from a server and after 500 segments where everythign went smooth and "translation results" vanished and the "concordance" did not show any results what so ever.

It seemed pretty strange to me. I used both these function for the previous 500 segments and at a certain point everything went dark. No suggestion, no tips, no concordance... Any idea about what could happen? Or maybe about,
... See more
Hi there,

I am new using MemoQ. I have a starnge problem. I was translating a content from a server and after 500 segments where everythign went smooth and "translation results" vanished and the "concordance" did not show any results what so ever.

It seemed pretty strange to me. I used both these function for the previous 500 segments and at a certain point everything went dark. No suggestion, no tips, no concordance... Any idea about what could happen? Or maybe about, "what could I have pressed?" without knowing. Maybe a simply "check box" somewhere ...

I hope you can help me out on this.

Best to you all.

Diego
Collapse

Alişah Yardımcı
Alişah Yardımcı
Türkiye
Local time: 20:06
Member (2023)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Please check whether the translation memory is appointed to your project Oct 24, 2015

Hello Diego, could you please provide a screenshot of your "Translation Memory" tab from "Project Home"? There you may see the list of available translation memories and the check box on the left indicates whether that translation memory is enabled for the project you are currently working on.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 20:06
English to Russian
Press F11 twice Oct 25, 2015

I experienced a similar problem with older versions of memoQ when the 'Translation results' pane went 'broken'. Pressing F11 (switching between layouts) two times will restore the pane.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM e concordance in MemoQ

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »