Thread poster: Anthony Rudd
Anthony Rudd
Anthony Rudd

Local time: 18:46
German to English
+ ...
Dec 6, 2022

Suspicious translation
How can I reduce the size of this message so that all details are visible: in particular, “Save translation”
The message fills the complete screen without showing the "Edit translation" and "Save translation" button.
The screen cannot be scrolled.

I have tried reducing the font size - no improvementct

Vorchuchelo
Vorchuchelo
Russian Federation
Resize the window? Dec 8, 2022

Actually, the window is resizeable. Why don't you change it's size?
Do you have a small screen resolution?

Anthony Rudd
Anthony Rudd

Local time: 18:46
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Resizable screen Dec 10, 2022

Resizing the screen does not help - the buttons are still missing. I think the problem might be that the notebook has high resolution (1920x1080), although I do not have the problem on my desktop computer that has the same resolution.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Suspicious translation: Save translation

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »