Daniele Vasta
Daniele Vasta
Italy
Local time: 03:40
Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
Jan 31, 2017

CAfetran and TRANSIT NXT are compatibile. Can you manage transit jobs with cafetran?

CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
File format supported Jan 31, 2017

Daniele Vasta wrote:

CAfetran and TRANSIT NXT are compatibile. Can you manage transit jobs with cafetran?

The file format is supported, you'll have to unpack the packages yourself. If you're on Mac I have a macro for that.

More info: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/509643/ct-wiki/cafetran.wikidot.com/transit.html

Daniele Vasta
Daniele Vasta
Italy
Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I work on windows Jan 31, 2017

I do now work on mac, but with windows. Can I have a chance anyway to import packages?

CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
See the link Jan 31, 2017

Daniele Vasta wrote:

I do now work on mac, but with windows. Can I have a chance anyway to import packages?

Just follow the instructions in the old wiki.

Irene Anton
Irene Anton  Identity Verified
Germany
Spanish to German
+ ...
download CAfetran Feb 2, 2017

Hi, I tried to download CAfetran on my desktop computer (windows 8), but there's no way to install it after - and yes - I've got Java. Installing it on my notebook (windows 7) hasn't been a problem at all.

[Bearbeitet am 2017-02-02 14:41 GMT]

Igor Kmitowski
Igor Kmitowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2016)
English to Polish
+ ...
Troubleshooting Feb 2, 2017

Hi Irene,

Please check the video and installation troubleshooting below it at the following link:

https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/6000159054-installing-cafetran-espresso-on-windows

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CAfetran and TRANSIT NXT

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »