Freeware file recovery needed
מפרסם התגובה: Stathis_K
Stathis_K
Stathis_K
Local time: 08:30
מאנגלית ליוונית
+ ...
Oct 16, 2003

After accidentally deleting some jpg files, I searched for a freeware file recovery utility, but there seems to be none. I found a few 'free' ones, but after using them to locate the deleted files, I got a message saying that I have to buy the full version, or that I can only undelete max. 64kb. I would really appreciate your help. It's pretty crucial! You can also email me at [email protected]. Thanks a lot!

jemo
jemo  Identity Verified
ארצות הברית
Local time: 01:30
חבר (2005)
מאנגלית לצרפתית
+ ...
jpg recovery Oct 16, 2003

try this, it worked for me on a compact flash card that I could not read anymore:
http://www.z-a-recovery.com/

Senem Mintaş (X)
Senem Mintaş (X)
Local time: 08:30
מאנגלית לטורקית
+ ...
File Recovery Oct 16, 2003

www.convar.de

PC Inspector File Recover, that is the software that has worked well for me many times. Best Luck with your deleted files!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

מנהלי פורום זה
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Freeware file recovery needed

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »