Ligia Dias Costa  Identity Verified
פורטוגל
Local time: 22:16
מאנגלית לפורטוגזית
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Aug 4, 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to be able to introduce myself as your new co-moderator of the Language Industry and Events, taken over from Jared Tabor.

Jared has been very actively engaged in training the new moderators over the past month - doing a marathon today - and I would like to thank him very much for all his effort he put into this task.

Here is the place where you can announce language industry events, local powows, call for papers, etc. And, rememb
... See more
Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to be able to introduce myself as your new co-moderator of the Language Industry and Events, taken over from Jared Tabor.

Jared has been very actively engaged in training the new moderators over the past month - doing a marathon today - and I would like to thank him very much for all his effort he put into this task.

Here is the place where you can announce language industry events, local powows, call for papers, etc. And, remember, translators day in close. I hope to be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a successful and enjoyable year of translation ahead, full of enjoyable events, and a very successful business!

Ligia Dias Costa
Collapse

Christina Paiva
Christina Paiva  Identity Verified
ברזיל
Local time: 18:16
מפורטוגזית לאנגלית
+ ...
Congrats! Aug 5, 2009

Ligia!

Congrats! Wish you luck and lots of fun

Gemma Sanza Porcar
Gemma Sanza Porcar  Identity Verified
ספרד
Local time: 23:16
חבר (2008)
מאנגלית לספרדית
Thanks Aug 14, 2009

welcome and congratulations.

Cheers,

Gemma

Mariella Bonelli
Mariella Bonelli  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:16
חבר
מאנגלית לאיטלקית
+ ...
New co-moderator Aug 27, 2009

Dear Colleagues,

After my summer holiday I have been appointed to co-moderate this forum together with Ligia.
I have been an enthusiast Proz.com member for quite some years now and I am happy to give my contribution to the site.
You can count on my support for your events and anything else!

Greetings from Italy

Mariella

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

מנהלי פורום זה
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moderator - Introduction

Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »