ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:31
חבר (2007)
מאנגלית לגרמנית
+ ...
Jul 24

Hello,

I've just updated Microsoft Office 365 on Mac to the latest version (16.87 (24071426)) and now the Editor is not working anymore - just scanning the document endlessly. An older version on my Laptop (16.66.1) still works. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Irene

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
הולנד
חבר (2006)
מגרמנית להולנדית
Works fine here Jul 24

ibz wrote:

Hello,

I've just updated Microsoft Office 365 on Mac to the latest version (16.87 (24071426)) and now the Editor is not working anymore - just scanning the document endlessly. An older version on my Laptop (16.66.1) still works. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Irene

I just checked and my Ms Word is still doing its job. BTW: What do you mean by "scanning"?

ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
חבר (2007)
מאנגלית לגרמנית
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Scanning Jul 24

Thank you for your answer, Hans!
It literally says «Dokument wird gescannt...»

I think that it might be a problem with the dictionary. On my new Mac, the option «Custom Dictionary» is showing up, whereas on my Laptop it's «Benutzerwörterbuch». Where can I add a German Dictionary?

ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
חבר (2007)
מאנגלית לגרמנית
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Jul 24

Must have been some strange hiccup - editor works again. Thanks for your help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Editor in Microsoft Office 365 not working

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »