Powwow in Gurgaon, India (September 10th?)
מפרסם התגובה: gitacsurya (X)
gitacsurya (X)
gitacsurya (X)
Local time: 09:54
מאנגלית לצרפתית
+ ...
Jun 21, 2004

Hi,
I'm rather new to proz but am planning a powwow in Gurgaon. So far only one person has responded.

I need to know how I can find out proz members in Delhi/Gurgaon and anything else about a powwow. I have been searching proz for info and have a fairly good idea.

As soon as I get 4-5 responses, I'll get cracking. The date is most probably in September when it is cooler. I promise good Southie fare (idlis, etc) and being in India, the thirst quenchers would have t
... See more
Hi,
I'm rather new to proz but am planning a powwow in Gurgaon. So far only one person has responded.

I need to know how I can find out proz members in Delhi/Gurgaon and anything else about a powwow. I have been searching proz for info and have a fairly good idea.

As soon as I get 4-5 responses, I'll get cracking. The date is most probably in September when it is cooler. I promise good Southie fare (idlis, etc) and being in India, the thirst quenchers would have to be some cola stuff (yuck)- will try for something more innovative!

More to the point, it is going to be exciting, stimulating and we can have video coverage/ news coverage.
PLEASE get in touch!
Bises à tous,
Gita

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-06-21 14:40]
Collapse

לא הוקצה מנהל במיוחד לפורום זה.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Powwow in Gurgaon, India (September 10th?)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »