Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 12:28
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Apr 28, 2006

On the front page there is the box with most recent messages. When I click on the link: View more recent postings
I get a list which includes also the postings I get on the front page. Then I have to scroll down in order to get to the point where I can view threads which were not visible in the first place.
This has been annoyed me since years. Could it be programmed to show only "More recents postings", not "All recent postings"?

Regards
Heinrich

Lucinda Hollenberg
Lucinda Hollenberg  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:28
Dutch to English
+ ...
I agree Apr 28, 2006

Heinrich,

I agree. It is most annoying. The 'more recent postings' section should just contniue with the postings that are not visible on the front page and omit the ones that are already displayed on the first page.

Perhaps this can be another one for the 'to do' list. I hope that it is workable.

Greetings from Suriname!
Lucinda

Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canada
Local time: 03:28
Dutch to English
+ ...
Thanks Apr 28, 2006

Thanks for bringing this up - it has been bugging me for some time. I can see why the most recent postings are listed, because some people may be going to the postings from another location on the site. But if you go there from the home page, it would be nice to jump directly to the postings that are not visible on the home page.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

More threads...why the whole list?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »