This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Anne Louise ארצות הברית Local time: 07:28 מספרדית לאנגלית
Joining a translation team
Aug 31, 2011
I'm interested in working on a translation team but not sure how to go about joining one.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Sheila Wilson ספרד Local time: 13:28 חבר (2007) אנגלית + ...
What I would like to gain from this event
Sep 7, 2011
More information on exactly how others use the network would be really useful. I have a PRO tag, and I'm very happy to have it, but I don't see where the "network" fits in. Am I missing something? Does everything happen in LinkedIn? I joined, just for access to the ProZ group, but I've regretted it ever since because of the "be my friend" type of spam I receive now.
However, I find internet chat rooms completely indecipherable. Please could we have some sort of structured presentation... See more
More information on exactly how others use the network would be really useful. I have a PRO tag, and I'm very happy to have it, but I don't see where the "network" fits in. Am I missing something? Does everything happen in LinkedIn? I joined, just for access to the ProZ group, but I've regretted it ever since because of the "be my friend" type of spam I receive now.
However, I find internet chat rooms completely indecipherable. Please could we have some sort of structured presentations/discussion? ▲ Collapse
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Niraja Nanjundan (X) Local time: 17:58 מגרמנית לאנגלית
@Sheila
Sep 7, 2011
Sheila Wilson wrote:
However, I find internet chat rooms completely indecipherable. Please could we have some sort of structured presentations/discussion?
If you look at the CPN virtual event page and click on the "Sessions" tab, you will see that there are, in fact, three structured presentations, three focus groups and a panel discussion planned for the event. The panel discussion is on "Obtaining maximum benefit from the program," which would probably help in answering your other question.
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance
PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.
Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.