Only one way to become an interpretor?
מפרסם התגובה: Celia Gutiérrez de Rozas

Celia Gutiérrez de Rozas
מספרדית לאנגלית
+ ...
Aug 18, 2001

Hello

I have just finished my studies at ISIT (the Spanish Institute for the ESIT)on translation and interpreting -although I still have two projects to expose. I have some work experience but still feel insecure for interpreting. I have been advised by some professionals that Brussels seems to be the only way to become a pro in this field within a close market such as Spain. At the moment, I could not apply to go there. Do you know any other way to find a job at interpreting?
... See more
Hello

I have just finished my studies at ISIT (the Spanish Institute for the ESIT)on translation and interpreting -although I still have two projects to expose. I have some work experience but still feel insecure for interpreting. I have been advised by some professionals that Brussels seems to be the only way to become a pro in this field within a close market such as Spain. At the moment, I could not apply to go there. Do you know any other way to find a job at interpreting?

Thanks, =)

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Only one way to become an interpretor?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

ProZ.com Headquarters
235 Harrison Street Mail Drop #22
Syracuse, NY 13202
USA
+1-315-463-7323
ProZ.com Argentina
Calle 14 nro. 622 1/2 entre 44 y 45
La Plata (B1900AND), Buenos Aires
Argentina
+54-221-425-1266
ProZ.com Ukraine
6 Karazina St.
Kharkiv, 61002
Ukraine
+380 57 7281624
מתרגמים אלו מתאמים את תרגום ProZ.com ל-עברית

Team Coordinators: Addie Ney
נא שים לב שלא כל האתר תורגם. לוקליזציית האתר היא תהליך המתבצע בכמה שלבים, כאשר תחילה מתורגמים האזורים הפעילים ביותר שבאתר. אם אתה מוצא שגיאה בתרגום של חלק כלשהו באתר שכבר תורגם, נא עדכן את אחד ממתאמי הלוקליזציה שלעיל.
לקבלת מידע אודות האופן שבו באפשרותך לסייע לתהליך הלוקליזציה של האתר, אנא לחץ כאן.

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • חיפוש מונח
  • עבודות
  • פורומים
  • Multiple search