Where can I create my Web Page?
Thread poster: Ester Vidal (X)
Ester Vidal (X)
Ester Vidal (X)
Local time: 07:24
English to Catalan
+ ...
May 18, 2002

I would like to create my own Web Page. Do you know any webs where I can make it?

BelkisDV
BelkisDV  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:24
Spanish to English
+ ...
Creating your site May 19, 2002

Hello,

You may create a site following the link called YOUR SITE located in your Profile page here on ProZ. In addition to that you can create a free site at: http://geocities.yahoo.com/. If you have America Online you can create your free site at Hometown AOL by using the keyword: PP3 (Personal Publisher 3) or PP2.

You may also want to check your ISP provider, they usually have
... See more
Hello,

You may create a site following the link called YOUR SITE located in your Profile page here on ProZ. In addition to that you can create a free site at: http://geocities.yahoo.com/. If you have America Online you can create your free site at Hometown AOL by using the keyword: PP3 (Personal Publisher 3) or PP2.

You may also want to check your ISP provider, they usually have free space available with your subscription which allows you to create a site.

Good luck.

Belkis

Collapse

Patricia Myers
Patricia Myers
United States
Local time: 22:24
English to Catalan
+ ...
there are many places May 19, 2002

Try one of these: www.angelfire.com, www.geocities.com, www.tripod.com, www.lycos.com, www.wannado.es, etc.

Ester Vidal (X)
Ester Vidal (X)
Local time: 07:24
English to Catalan
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you very much. May 19, 2002

I am looking at all these pages to choose the best one for me, thank you.

CLS Lexi-tech
CLS Lexi-tech
Local time: 01:24
English to Italian
+ ...
also www.homestead.com May 19, 2002

I built my own site there, with no previous experience and came up with something quite acceptable, also considering that I did not want a fancy site, but something quite simple, that would not take hours to load, with a clean look

ciao

paola l m

Margaret Schroeder
Margaret Schroeder  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 23:24
Spanish to English
+ ...
ProZ web page May 19, 2002

If you go to your ProZ profile, you will find an option there for editing your ProZ website. The url of your ProZ website is www.proz.com/home/20656. If you go there now, you will only find a message \"Welcome! This is your default page.\" To create a website at this address, you need to write an html document, name it \"index.html\" and upload it by following the lin... See more
If you go to your ProZ profile, you will find an option there for editing your ProZ website. The url of your ProZ website is www.proz.com/home/20656. If you go there now, you will only find a message \"Welcome! This is your default page.\" To create a website at this address, you need to write an html document, name it \"index.html\" and upload it by following the link \"edit your website\" on your ProZ profile page.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-05-19 15:40 ]
Collapse

Maria Celia Costanzo
Maria Celia Costanzo
Local time: 02:24
English to Spanish
+ ...
MSN communities Jun 9, 2002

I\'ve created my own page in MSN... you can take a look if you with... http://communities.latam.msn.com/celius29

It gives you 2 MB of space, you can post pictures, links, documents, and share them with people you allow them to do so. Hope it works for you. Best regards,

Maria Celia
[addsig]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where can I create my Web Page?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »