For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Meeting clients at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Meeting clients at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Sanjeev Poonia
Sanjeev Poonia  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 20:10
English to Hindi
+ ...
Not able to participate in earlier webinar. Apr 21, 2011

Hello Lucia, I could not get entry in the webinar due to some technical problems as stated by Ms.Lucia and as explained by one of our respected member. I am willing tp participate in the next session. Please enroll me for that.
Thanks and best regards
Sanjeev Kumar

mszlilian
mszlilian  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 16:40
Polish to Hungarian
+ ...
Webinar - meeting clients Apr 30, 2011

Thank you for guiding how to make a good and attractive profile , Lucia.
It could be good idea to send some personal remarks to the participants of the seminar.
Regards,

Lilian Szabó Michna

Marilia Bittencourt
Marilia Bittencourt  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:40
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Webinar - meeting clients May 2, 2011

Thank you ever so much Lucia. It was a great webinar. All my questions were answered. Thanks for the great tips. I'll be updating my profile and I will get back tot you.
Marilia Bittencourt

Oliver Simoes (X)
Oliver Simoes (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:40
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Great Job May 2, 2011

It was a pleasure to attend Lucia's webinar. She took the time to review and give honest feedback on some participants' profiles. I highly recommend this webinar if you're struggling about what to include in your profile. Great job!

Maria Laza
Maria Laza  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 17:40
English to Romanian
+ ...
Thank you May 4, 2011

Your pieces of advice on how to improve a profile are really useful. I really liked the interaction with the participants. I must take the time to follow your tips.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meeting clients at ProZ.com

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »