For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Training Session 1: Introduction to Wordscope

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Training Session 1: Introduction to Wordscope".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
איטליה
Local time: 01:17
חבר (2009)
מאנגלית לגרמנית
+ ...
Link to session recording? Jun 13

Is there a link to the session recording? Since you not always manage to attend, and being a free series, that would make sense.
And why do you have to register for each session separately?

[Bearbeitet am 2024-06-13 09:04 GMT]

Imane Ben Lakehal
Imane Ben Lakehal
אלג'יריה
Local time: 00:17
חבר (Jan 2024)
מאנגלית לערבית
+ ...
Looking forward to attend the other sessions. Jun 13

Many thanks to you. We appreciate your time, efforts and the Juicy information you provided.

Gabriela Iacoboni
Gabriela Iacoboni
Local time: 20:17
צוות האתר
Link to session recording Jun 13

Hi, Sylvia! Yes, I've just added the link, but here it is for your convenience: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/5397798789241605549

Best,
Gabriela

Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
איטליה
Local time: 01:17
חבר (2009)
מאנגלית לגרמנית
+ ...
Link is not in my "My courses" tab Jun 25

While the link for session 2 is there, the one for session 1 is missing (I had to search for this thread in order to find the link again).
May I also ask if the next session will be easier accessible than session 2? Thx!

Gabriela Iacoboni
Gabriela Iacoboni
Local time: 20:17
צוות האתר
Recordings to Sessions 1 to 3 available 13:55

Hi, there! The recordings for the Inaugural session and Sessions 1 to 3 are now available on the courses pages. Just click on the corresponding link.
Happy watching!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

מנהלי פורום זה
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Training Session 1: Introduction to Wordscope

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »