For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Training Session 2: Advanced Translation Tools

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Training Session 2: Advanced Translation Tools".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
איטליה
Local time: 01:25
חבר (2009)
מאנגלית לגרמנית
+ ...
No access through Firefox or without downloading the app Jun 19

I just tried to join the session but unlike for the first part, it does not open the session in my browser (Firefox), but tries to download the app - which I don't want - or gives the options to open it only in Chrome or Microsoft Edge, which I refuse to download on my pc.
Any idea on how to proceed?

Ma. Alejandra Padilla - LaCour
Ma. Alejandra Padilla - LaCour
מאנגלית לספרדית
+ ...
Great app - Accent Jun 22

Although I missed the first session I was very impressed with both the teacher and the program's versatility. The only real problem I had was some difficulty understanding his accent.

Chikako Katoh
Chikako Katoh  Identity Verified
יפן
Local time: 08:25
חבר (2021)
מאנגלית ליפנית
Can I watch the video again? Jun 24

I am excited to learn about new tools. I am grateful for this session.
In Japan, where I live, I have to attend this session at midnight. So my brain is quite tired and sometimes I miss the content. I would be very grateful if you could make the videos available again after the session, even for a short period of time. Thank you!

ivana_nana
ivana_nana
Local time: 01:25
מבוסנית לאנגלית
+ ...
Access to training videos Jul 18

Is it possible to get access to the training videos from the past sessions even if we did not sign up for them?

Gabriela Iacoboni
Gabriela Iacoboni
Local time: 20:25
צוות האתר
Access to Training Session 3 recording 12:49

Hi, everyone! Please follow the link to access the recording of Wordscope Training Session 3:

https://www.proz.com/videos/5006-wordscope-training-session-3-proofreading-with-wordscope-and-chatgpt

All previous sessions will be available shortly on the sessions' pages.

Gabriela Iacoboni
Gabriela Iacoboni
Local time: 20:25
צוות האתר
Recordings to Sessions 1 to 3 available 13:54

Hi, there! The recordings for the Inaugural session and Sessions 1 to 3 are now available on the courses pages. Just click on the corresponding link.
Happy watching!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

מנהלי פורום זה
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Training Session 2: Advanced Translation Tools

Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »