Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Tageditor truncating text in long cells
Thread poster: Piotr Bienkowski
Daniel García
Daniel García
English to Spanish
+ ...
Excellent news! Mar 31, 2005

Note that this patch cannot be used for earlier versions.

Best regards,
Ralf

Excellent news, Ralf! I feared that the fix would only be available in Trados 7 (and hence it would have to be paid for).

Glad to be proven wrong!

Daniel

Antoní­n Otáhal
Antoní­n Otáhal
Local time: 13:16
Member (2005)
English to Czech
+ ...
Where can I download it? Apr 2, 2005

I am sorry, but I have spent some time looking for a download link of this patch at the Trados website, but without success. Can you help me and give a link to the download here?

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:16
English to German
+ ...
TRADOS Customer Center Apr 2, 2005

Hi Antonin,
The key to getting the patch is in the KB article I referred to earlier:

Note that patch downloads are no longer available from the TRADOS Download Centers. They are now made available through the TRADOS Customer Center. As a result, when the patch release is available, you will be notified by an e-mail sent from the TRADOS Customer Center. This e-mail contains detailed instructions. If you do not yet have an account at the TRADOS Customer Center or are unsure, please contact the TRADOS Licensing team at [email protected] so they can create an account for you. If you already have an account but lost your password, you can use the Customer Center's Password Finder feature to retrieve it.

Best regards,
Ralf

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tageditor truncating text in long cells

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »