Abdelhalim Zeid  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 11:09
Member (2010)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jun 13, 2021

Hi,

I am using a licensed version of SDL Trados Studio 2019. I am facing a problem with almost every project and every TM regardless the TM size. It takes sometime for the TM to capture the fuzzy entries. i.e., if I have two segments in a row that read as:

Disable the sync process you want to execute.
Enable the sync process you want to execute.

It won't get the fuzzy match from the first segment which is supposed to be around 95% match. Instead, it w
... See more
Hi,

I am using a licensed version of SDL Trados Studio 2019. I am facing a problem with almost every project and every TM regardless the TM size. It takes sometime for the TM to capture the fuzzy entries. i.e., if I have two segments in a row that read as:

Disable the sync process you want to execute.
Enable the sync process you want to execute.

It won't get the fuzzy match from the first segment which is supposed to be around 95% match. Instead, it will get an older fuzz match that is around 75%.

Is there anyway to fix this? : )

Thank you in advance for your help.
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 11:09
English to Russian
Update checkbox Jun 15, 2021

Hi Abdelhalim,
Can you confirm that the 'Update' checkbox is ticked for your TM in Project Settings? Also, do you use one or more TMs in your project? Also again, do those 75% fuzzy matches go from TM or from pre-translate feature, i.e. you see them in the Translation Results window or they are already populated once you have prepared a project? Is it your own project or a package created by someone else?
There can be different circumstances that may cause this behavior. Your questio
... See more
Hi Abdelhalim,
Can you confirm that the 'Update' checkbox is ticked for your TM in Project Settings? Also, do you use one or more TMs in your project? Also again, do those 75% fuzzy matches go from TM or from pre-translate feature, i.e. you see them in the Translation Results window or they are already populated once you have prepared a project? Is it your own project or a package created by someone else?
There can be different circumstances that may cause this behavior. Your question is too general. That is why still no replies. Try asking your question at Trados Community in a more specific manner. Give more details or, even better, a screenshot of your TM and AT settings.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Delayed Entries in Trados TMs

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »