Thread poster: Susanna Garcia
Susanna Garcia
Susanna Garcia  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:59
Italian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Feb 5, 2011

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same problem as me with the 'new' forms. Some courts are ok, but in others, before I can get a signature together with times, the next case is on, people are being sworn in and I'm left like a stranded goldfish.
Then sometimes the General Office staff will sign, other times they say it's the court, and sometimes the court doesn't even know you've been booked.
I'm particularly annoyed this morning as I've been refused payment despite
... See more
I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same problem as me with the 'new' forms. Some courts are ok, but in others, before I can get a signature together with times, the next case is on, people are being sworn in and I'm left like a stranded goldfish.
Then sometimes the General Office staff will sign, other times they say it's the court, and sometimes the court doesn't even know you've been booked.
I'm particularly annoyed this morning as I've been refused payment despite my explanatory letter.
There appears to be no consistency here and I'd like to know your views.
Thanks
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HMCS Claim Forms

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »