Paypal
Thread poster: Francesca Baroni
Francesca Baroni
Francesca Baroni  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:40
English to Italian
+ ...
Aug 25, 2003

Can anybody help me to find information about Paypal? Some customers of mine oveseas would like to accredit my credit card via Paypal. I don't knwo how it works...

Per i colleghi italiani: questo tipo di pagamento e' applicabile anche a banche italiane? Mi spiego, ho una VISA (conto in Italia), ho chiamato la sede generale a Milano per chiedere se e' possibile fare un accredito sulla mia carta e mi hanno risposto che sarebbe possibile solo se fossi un esercente commerciale.
Ho
... See more
Can anybody help me to find information about Paypal? Some customers of mine oveseas would like to accredit my credit card via Paypal. I don't knwo how it works...

Per i colleghi italiani: questo tipo di pagamento e' applicabile anche a banche italiane? Mi spiego, ho una VISA (conto in Italia), ho chiamato la sede generale a Milano per chiedere se e' possibile fare un accredito sulla mia carta e mi hanno risposto che sarebbe possibile solo se fossi un esercente commerciale.
Ho scoperto che anche Paypal funziona piu' o meno cosi', per cui sarei davvero contenta se qualcuno mi fornisse informazioni (pro e contro)

Grazie a tutti
Francesca-
Collapse

Louise Dupont (X)
Louise Dupont (X)  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 17:40
English to French
See Paypal.com Aug 25, 2003

See www.paypal.com but read all about the fees, it will help you decide if you want to use it.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Try a forum search Aug 25, 2003

Hi Francesca,
You may want to try a forum search - just enter "Paypal" in the Search box on the left and hit "Go". I dare say that you'll find some controversial opinions...

For a purely functional description, you could use the Help function on the Paypal website.

Best regards, Ralf

Francesca Baroni
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you! Aug 25, 2003

Louise Dupont wrote:

See www.paypal.com but read all about the fees, it will help you decide if you want to use it.

Francesca Baroni
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you! You're right found many information (in Italian too) Aug 25, 2003

Louise Dupont wrote:

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:40
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
sì, ma per acquisti online solo... Aug 25, 2003

Ciao Francesca,

i fondi posso essere accreditati, ma non li puoi trasferire sul Tuo conto italiano, solo spenderli per acquisti online, per quanto ne so io.

Con un c/c + carta di credito austriaca non avresti invece alcuna limitazione.

AFAIK, Italian residents or owners of an IT credit card may not withdraw any money from their PayPal account. They may only use the credited sum for buying online. No restrictions in this sense with an Austrian c/c + credit c
... See more
Ciao Francesca,

i fondi posso essere accreditati, ma non li puoi trasferire sul Tuo conto italiano, solo spenderli per acquisti online, per quanto ne so io.

AFAIK, Italian residents or owners of an IT credit card may not withdraw any money from their PayPal account. They may only use the credited sum for buying online. No restrictions in this sense with an Austrian c/c + credit card.

Giuliana

[Edited at 2003-08-25 17:34]
Collapse

Francesca Baroni
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Grazie mille Giuliana, vedro' di organizzarmi. Potrei chiederti un tuo parere personale su Paypal? Aug 25, 2003

Giuliana Buscaglione wrote:

Ciao Francesca,

AFAIK, Italian residents or owner of an IT credit card may not withdraw any money from their PayPal account. They may only use the credited sum for buying online. No restrictions in this sense with an Austrian c/c + credit card.

Giuliana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Paypal

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »