Automotive Dictionary (Ru)
מפרסם התגובה: Kindberg
Kindberg
Kindberg
הפדרציה הרוסית
מאנגלית לרוסית
+ ...
May 17, 2003

Can anyone please advise me of a Russian-English dictionary for Automotive Industry that I could download from Internet? That could be an HTML version of a book or a scanned txt document, zip file, etc.

I badly need it for my work! Any info will be highly appreciated.

Nikita Kobrin
Nikita Kobrin  Identity Verified
ליטא
Local time: 07:22
חבר (2010)
מאנגלית לרוסית
+ ...
English-Russian Dictionary on Vehicle Equipment and Car Care May 17, 2003

Authors: B.V.Gold, R.V.Kugel, S.A.Shersher

ISBN 985-5378-12-1

Over 70,000 entries, hardback, 690 pages, list of acronyms & abbreviations, 111 illustrations.

Minsk, New Star Ltd., 1999.

Condition: Mint.

Price: $11.00.

Dear Mr/Ms Kindberg,

Unfortunately I don\'t know any online En>Ru automotive dictionaries. But I\'ve got a spare copy of the book mentioned above. If you\'re interested don\'t hesitate to
... See more
Authors: B.V.Gold, R.V.Kugel, S.A.Shersher

ISBN 985-5378-12-1

Over 70,000 entries, hardback, 690 pages, list of acronyms & abbreviations, 111 illustrations.

Minsk, New Star Ltd., 1999.

Condition: Mint.

Price: $11.00.

Dear Mr/Ms Kindberg,

Unfortunately I don\'t know any online En>Ru automotive dictionaries. But I\'ve got a spare copy of the book mentioned above. If you\'re interested don\'t hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Nikita Kobrin

P.S. I\'ve just noticed that you need Ru>En resource. Sorry.

[ This Message was edited by: Nikita Kobrin on 2003-05-17 15:58]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Automotive Dictionary (Ru)

Translation news in הפדרציה הרוסית

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »