silviavassallo Vassallo
silviavassallo Vassallo
Italy
Local time: 05:15
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 3, 2009

Hello,

my name is Silvia Vassallo, and I am a fellow subtitler writing to ask for a big favour. The subtitling company I work for (based in LA) sent me again a .pmw file, they still not gave me the software to open such files, though. I have already sent them a message, but obviously it's night now there, and they won't reply. I would like to complete the assignment anyway. If you still use PMWin could you please convert the file they sent me into .doc and send it back to me?
... See more
Hello,

my name is Silvia Vassallo, and I am a fellow subtitler writing to ask for a big favour. The subtitling company I work for (based in LA) sent me again a .pmw file, they still not gave me the software to open such files, though. I have already sent them a message, but obviously it's night now there, and they won't reply. I would like to complete the assignment anyway. If you still use PMWin could you please convert the file they sent me into .doc and send it back to me?

It would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Silvia
Collapse

silviavassallo Vassallo
silviavassallo Vassallo
Italy
Local time: 05:15
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Feb 3, 2009

Thanks everybody!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PMW conversion: a big favour

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »