Извините, это проверка кодировки

Araksia Sarkisian
Araksia Sarkisian  Identity Verified
פולין
Local time: 04:36
מארמנית לפולנית
+ ...
Спасибо, Натали за мудрый (а как-же иначе...) совет. Mar 27, 2002

А при случае, предлагаю коллегам посмотреть новый сайт: http://www.5ballov.ru/news/newsline/index.shtml?2002/03/27/16207

New Russian On-line Dictionary

Dr. Elena Franzreb
Dr. Elena Franzreb  Identity Verified
גרמניה
Local time: 04:36
מגרמנית לרוסית
+ ...
Mar 27, 2002

Интересно, что здесь получилось все нормально, но когда я сделала маленькую заметочку в KudoZ (тоже в Кyr. Windows) вышла абракадабра

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
הממלכה המאוחדת
Local time: 03:36
מרוסית לאנגלית
+ ...
נזכור
Cyrillic encoding problems in Netscape, IE etc. Mar 27, 2002

I have posted messages in another forum on Qwerty/Yaherty Cyrillic keyboards including a URL from which such a keyboard can be downloaded. Having just read the whole page there, I think it might be of interest from the point of view of this forum too. It discusses at length various problems of Cyrillic encodings in various versions of Windows, Internet Explorer and Netscape.

It emanates from the German and Slavic Department of George Washington University, Washington DC, and appears
... See more
I have posted messages in another forum on Qwerty/Yaherty Cyrillic keyboards including a URL from which such a keyboard can be downloaded. Having just read the whole page there, I think it might be of interest from the point of view of this forum too. It discusses at length various problems of Cyrillic encodings in various versions of Windows, Internet Explorer and Netscape.

It emanates from the German and Slavic Department of George Washington University, Washington DC, and appears to be aimed mainly at their own students.

The URL for this page is:

http://gwis.circ.gwu.edu/~slavic/cyrilize.html#keyboards

and the home page for the Department is

http://www.gwu.edu/~slavic/

Collapse

דפים בנושא:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cyrillic encodings

Translation news in הפדרציה הרוסית

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »